OBU's Marketing and Communications department has a signature creation tool on our website. Use the link below to create your signature:
1. Select either the condensed or extended signature from the dropdown
2. Fill in any needed info like name and phone number so that the signature preview looks correct.
3. Under the Preview and Select header at the bottom of the signature tool, click the Click Here link to highlight the signature
4. Right click on the highlighted signature and click copy
5. Paste the signature into your outlook app or webmail using the following steps:
To Add A Signature to Outlook online:
1. Click the Settings Icon
2. Type 'signature' into the search box
3. Click on email signature
4. Right click in the text box
5. Click paste
6. Click OK
To Add A Signature using the Outlook application:
Open/compose a new email message.
Select Signature > Signatures from the Message menu.
Depending on the size of your Outlook window and whether you're composing a new email message or a reply or forward, the Message menu and the Signature button might be in two different locations.
Under Select signature to edit, choose New, and in the New Signature dialog box, type a name for the signature.
Under Edit signature, right click and paste the signature into the Edit signature box.