How to AirPrint from an iPhone or iPad on the OBU Print System
Important: Make sure your device is connected to the OBU network.
- Click the share icon inside any app, web browser or file you want to print.
- Select print from the list of available options (print is not available in every app or file type).
- Select the printer called OBU-MobilePrint (or OBU-MobilePrint-Duplex for double-sided printing)
- Enter your OBU email address or student ID number when prompted and your OBU email password
- Change any print options you need.
- Select print to send the job.
- Walk to any OBU Konica Minolta printer
- Scan your ID to log into the printer (or enter [firstname] [lastname] and email password on the screen).
- Select print release or print all from the printer screen to retrieve your job.
- Press the Log Out button at the top right of the screen to end your session.