- Scan your ID card on the printer or enter your OBU credentials to login.
- Touch the "Device Functions" button.
- Touch the "Scan to Email" button.
- Touch "Direct Input"
- Touch "Email"
- Type in the 10 digit phone number (without hyphens) followed by @obu.rpxfax.com. (For example, to send a FAX to 580-931-1234 you would enter email@example.com)
- Press the OK button.
- Press the green/blue START button (the physical button on the machine that is glowing blue, not a virtual button on the touchscreen).
How to FAX Print
Modified on: Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 1:07 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.