How to Use Mobility Print with an Android device
Important: Make sure your Android is connected to the OBU network.
- Install the Mobility Print app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app.
- Tap Android settings.
- Tap Mobility Print.
- Tap the enable toggle.
- Exit out of Settings.
- Print your document to the OBU-MobilePrint printer (OBU-MobilePrint-Duplex can be selected if double-sided printing is needed)
- When prompted enter your OBU email address and your OBU email password
- Change any print options you need
- Walk to any OBU Konica Minolta printer
- Scan your ID to log into the printer (or enter [firstname] [lastname] and password on the screen).
- Select print release or print all from the printer screen to retrieve your job.
- Press Log Out at the top right of the screen to end your session.
If you select the Remember me checkbox, your phone will remember your login details for that printer for one week.
Mobility Print supports Android 4.4+. Supported devices includes Android phones and tablets from Google, Samsung, HTC, Lenovo, LG, Sony, Huawei among others.