To update your OBU password please do the following:
- Open a private browser window in your web browser by clicking "file" and then selecting:
New Private Window - Firefox/Safari
New InPrivate Window - Internet Explorer/Edge
New Incognito Window - Chrome
- Inside the new private window go to the OBU website at www.okbu.edu.
- Click on "Quick Links" at the top right of the page.
- Under the "Faculty & Staff Resources" column, click "change password"
- Enter the required information and click "change password"
Once you have successfully changed your password this will update your login for Office365 (email), Novell, Canvas, Internet Native Banner as well as any other service utilizing our Single Sign-On service.
Please remember to update your password on all your devices including phones and other mobile devices. Any device you use to check email or sync a calendar to will need the updated password entered. Failure to enter your new password in all your connected devices will cause your account to become locked from too many failed login attempts.