Phone Forwarding for Polycom 335 (Small 3-line display)
Important Note: These instructions must be completed from your office phone. If your calls are forwarded using these instructions, your calls will be forwarded 24 hours a day until you disable the forwarding from your office phone. If you are away from campus or would like to add time or day restrictions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details, and the phone system administrator will forward your calls accordingly.
To forward all calls:
1. Press the Menu key and then press 1 or select “Features”
2. Press 3 or use the arrow keys to select “Forward” (Fwd).
3. Press 1 or select “Always”
4. On the contact screen, press select and then enter the phone number for the destination. Press the key under “Ok” after entering the number.
5. Press the down arrow and press the Select button. Use the left/right arrow buttons to select Enabled and press the key under “Ok”.
6. Press the left arrow and then press the button under “Yes” to save the changes. The idle screen will confirm that call forwarding is enabled.
To disable call forwarding:
Follow the same steps above, but skip step 4 and change “Enabled” back to “Disabled” at step 5.
Voicemail notes: If a forwarded call is not answered, it will go to your OBU voicemail like normal in most cases. Please be aware that if you decline a forwarded call on your cell phone, the call will go to your cell phone’s voicemail instead of your OBU voicemail. You will continue to receive an email when you receive a message in your OBU voicemail.
You may call 405-585-4040 to access the voicemail system from off-campus.