Microsoft Teams is part of your OBU Office365 account. The desktop app gives some extra functionality as well as is often a cleaner and faster experience than using the web version of Teams.
To install the mobile app just search for Microsoft Teams in the App Store or Play Store
- To install the desktop app, first login to Office356: http://email.okbu.edu
Enter your OBU email credentials to login.
User = firstname.lastname@example.org
Password = OBU Email Password
- Once logged in, look for the Teams icon on your main page.
(if Teams is not available on the main page, click the All Apps icon instead and then find the Teams icon)
- Teams should open up automatically in your browser. Once Teams loads, click your photo or initials at the top right of the screen and then select Download the Desktop App
- Once the download completes, open the downloaded file, or follow any on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the Teams app.
- Once the Teams installation is complete open the app from your Start Menu or your Applications folder.
- The first time the Teams app opens, you may be asked to log in. If so, enter your OBU email address and you will be directed to the normal OBU single sign-on page to complete the login process.
- You will now have access to use all the features of Teams from inside the app.